Stanford University has initiated construction activities for the Middle Plaza at 500 El Camino Real Project. With completion anticipated in 2020, Middle Plaza will offer 215 rental housing units, including Below Market Rate options, approximately 145,000 sqft of commercial offices, 10,000 sqft of retail space, and a half-acre publicly accessible plaza designed to fit with the character of the surrounding community. Middle Plaza will provide its residents with easy access to nearby transit options, underground parking, and bicycle and pedestrian pathways, creating a vibrant new atmosphere for Menlo Park’s retail districts, jobs, and schools in the community and beyond.
Click here for more details.
Visit our gallery for more Project renderings and construction photos.
All construction dates are approximate and subject to change due to weather and unforeseen conditions.
- Building Demolition: July 2018 – September 2018
- Major Grading & Utilities Work: September 2018 – February 2019
- Project Construction: February 2019 – February 2021
- Offices Occupation: November 2020 – Summer 2021
- Residents Occupation: December 2020 – Summer 2021
More details regarding Middle Plaza leasing info, interest list, floor plans, BMR program, and eligibility will be provided later this year.